Sunday, October 30, 2011

Every Saturday I try to make it a must to go downtown with Andy for one of his classes. We park a couple miles outside of the city and bike in. It's an amazing experience riding your bike in downtown SF. The smell, the sights, the workout, the company. I love it. We lock my bike up in Union Square and I go shopping while Andy goes to class. It's always a fun day-date with my sweets.

It was our ward Halloween Party last night. I forgot my phone and therefore didn't take any pictures. It was a fun night! We were a hit! *_* I dressed up as a zoo keeper. I wore a white polo ( I had a lion resting on my shoulder), tan skirt, andy's long brown socks,  tennis shoes, topped off with a zookeeper/hiking hat with strings that cinch in the front and I changed my work name tag to say HOGLE ZOO. I wanted a stuffed stuffed toy snake to put around my neck, but I couldn't find one anywhere! Andy wore black shoes/shorts, an orange shirt and I painted his face like a tiger. Indi wore the same costume as last year- she was a hippo- decked out with freshly painted pink nails!

Our ward had a lot of different games/food. Andy and I were in charge of running the fishing game. I was helping the little kids cast their line in the front, while Andy played as the fish in the back. He would really get in to it and pull and tug on the little kids line. The bigger kids would cast their line and accidentally hit Andy in the head! I got a good laugh :) Every ten kids or so, he would pull extremely hard on the line and hook the clothes pin to Indi's collar and lift her up over the blue sheet. The little kid would say" Mommy I caught a dog, I caught a dog!" Andy is so good with kids. Fortunate for me, he will make a great Dad someday.

We had Trunk O' Treat afterwords in the parking lot. After the same kids came to our car saying"trick or treat" for the fifth time in a row, I knew that everyone else had run out of candy! I'm so mean. I put the almost demolished bowl of candy in the front seat and said that we ran out of candy.

What a night!


Happy Halloween everyone!

P.S.

If you have Netflix, I suggest typing in "Dreamworks Spooky Stories."

No comments:

Post a Comment