Tuesday, November 15, 2011

west coast.

 The upper trail is the trail Andy and I discovered that we like to run on. Andy takes Indi on runs up there too. HWY 1 is the curvy road on the left.


Andy and I just got back from biking uphill along the coast. It's the road we drive on to get to and from work/school to our house. I about died. I thoroughly enjoy biking, but not to where cars  on the left side are that close to. I rode half way up it when we first moved here, but I made it to the top today. Thanks to Andy's new girlfriend, Suri and the motivation he gave me through my headphones. We stopped at the top and sat on a cement overlook of the ocean. It was beautiful. We met a couple of guy's at the top that started biking in June from Alaska and are biking the coast all the way down to South America. That would be such an amazing experience. I want to try it sometime, but maybe I'll just stick to biking the length of 1 state first. I couldn't handle biking the entire west coast right now.
 I thought I was going to die biking down the highway. We had to bike in the traffic lane because we were going so fast. I was really scared because my bike started shaking and I could overhear Andy yelling out to me over my music to just stay in the lane because there were rocks on the right hand side of the white line. I made it home and survived. Hooray!

1 comment: