Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's starting to get chilly here in the Bay area. Fortunately, no snow but rain and cold mist in the air. Weirdly enough, I noticed lemons were growing on the lemon tree out back. I picked a few and bona-petite! I had a cherry limeade with freshly squeezed lemons.

Work for me has been good. We've been getting quite a few admits, which is great because they keep me busy. I'm in charge of putting all of the patients medication orders, demographics, etc. into the computer.
I also put orders in for the nurses and do several types of audits. I put in physical and occupational therapy orders and keep logs of the admits and discharges. While doing all of these things I'm answering the phone, making paperwork for the outgoing appointments and running errands for our director of nursing and medical records. I like being busy and learned that I can type fast! It's been a while since I have been timed while typing.

Andy's doing really well in school. He's illustrating five children's books right now while being a full- time student.  He's also been doing clipart for a website for teachers. I'll post more about it as soon as he gets more work up. He's super busy, so I always cherish the time we spend together.

A piece fell off his road bike yesterday so we went to a few places to find the piece but no one had it. So I'll be waking up quite a bit earlier to take him to a muni transportation spot for a bit. But I don't mind. I love getting a morning kiss before he leaves.

Just a little update. Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment