Saturday, May 26, 2012

I had a fun-filled weekend this past weekend with my sweetie. I met a lot o Andy's friends from his freshman year at BYU. We went to ghiradelli square and indulged in a mixed berry sundae, walked through china town, toured Muir woods, went to Stinson beach(very beautiful beach near Muir woods), went to the Oakland temple for Andy's friends wedding, went to a few delicious places to eat including :a delicious sandwich shop near Lafayette, a sandwich shop near Stinson beach, and a Korean restaurant ( I had never tried Korean food before ), I tried a few new things but the smells of some of the dishes made me a little apprehensive to try anything else, so I stuck to rice and vegetables. We went to the reception, went out to see the avengers( definitely buying the box set when all the movies come out). We enjoyed church today. I taught the lesson in nursery today about sharing. I love those little kids. They are so adorable. We went to the beach a little later today to watch the eclipse. It was really really neat! Especially with the pacific as a background. Andy also buried Indi. Here's a few pictures from our nonstop weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love all your beautiful photos. Love the one of the two of you in front of the temple and of Indi in the sand. The eclipse photo is awesome. Congrats to Amdy on th art award!

    ReplyDelete