Sunday, December 11, 2011

not so silent night

Andy and I had a "rockin" time at the concert we went to last night in Oakland. We rode Bart transportation to Oakland and back to San Francisco twice because Andy forgot our concert tickets in our car downtown! It worked out though. Luckily the band Bush was playing first. I had never heard of them and wasn't a huge fan. 
I had only been to a couple Owl City concerts. This concert was so awesome. Mumford and Sons lead singer's voice was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I loved all his songs. They put on a great show!  Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine was good too. I loved when she sang "the dog days are over." Jane's addiction was supposed to play, but cancelled last minute due to a family emergency. Good thing because I didn't even know who they were. Billie Joe was called just an hour before the concert and his band"Green day" was able to come because they live just a few minutes away. I can officially say that I have now been to a rock concert and witnessed several "mosh pits." Five hours of fun with my sweets. 








1 comment: