Sunday, June 26, 2011

One year later.

Andy and I celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday. We made breakfast together, biked in the city and stopped at a delicious organic cafe (we got a margarita pizza and a scrumptious salad), snacked on white chocolate cookies and cream Godiva brownies, walked through Union Square, and ate at The Cheesecake Factory (we usually go here once a month). I always get the endive salad and edamame and Andy either gets a burger or buffalo blasts. He went for the burger this time. :) I love my sweetheart dearly. We've both grown so much individually and as a couple. It's been wonderful. I'm looking forward to many more years with him.






































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary!! love all the pics you've been posting. looks like you are having so much fun in california. we need to visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete